The Best Recommendations are on this page. This is a list of my all-time absolute favorite products that I would purchase a million times and more! Whether you’re looking for skin care Products, Office Décor, Or Accessories. These are my Bonded heart Favorites and the things I recommend to everybody.
This page is all about my personal Recommendations that will Help make your life a lot more easier and more Luxe
- Lap Top travel bag
Recommendations # 1 If you are constantly on the move with your work, Grab a travel bag for Your laptop, tablet, notebooks, and more.
Traveling & working on the go can be frustrating, but that can be reduced to easy if you have a laptop bag to make carry and organization easy. Are you also a fashionista too? People can completely understand a fashionable laptop bag. I fit my 17-inch laptop, My tablet with keyboard, 12 pens, A4 size planner, two notebooks, Mouse, one book, documents, Headphones, Chargers & Power banks. I also have their Matching travel bag.
The best part about this particular laptop bag brand is they have Matching Travel Bags, Travel jewelry organizer bags, electronics & charger organization cases, and More! & they are cheap with High Quality.
2. Desk Calendar
Recommendations # 2 a Desk Planner is such a life saver. When I need to check quick dates, I look under my laptop instead of grabbing my Daily planner when I press for time. a Desk planner goes a long way and will keep you organized with quick dates & times, deadlines, & Notes. I can’t stress how much calendars & Planners are super important and will save you Behind from being behind. Super cheap on amazon, very budget-friendly, & Stylish.
3. Manicure Set
I take my manicure set with me at all times. If you are anything like me, you probably hate dirt under the nails or occasionally break a nail from being a superwoman. This manicure set is portable and lightweight; you can take it anywhere; just put it in your purse, car, luggage, and more.
This Pack comes with a large nail clipper, small nail clipper, diagonal nail clipper, Dead skin fork, nail cleaner ( the holy grail), Nail file, Eyebrow tweezers, ear pick, acne needle, and Eyebrow scissors.
4. Pixi – Glow Tonic
Looking for a really great Toner? Try Pixi Glow Tonic. Made to be used everyday. it works great for me especially with diminishing my dark spots, Minimizing pores, and exfoliation.
• Exfoliates and purifies the skin with Glycolic Acid.
• Ginseng improves circulation and energizes.
• Aloe Vera soothes and hydrates.
• Refines the appearance of pores.
• Gently accelerates cell renewal to reveal a brighter, glowing complexion.
• Balances and soothes for radiant, healthier-looking skin.
5. Mr.Coffee Ice coffee Maker
Ice coffee on demand? absolutely this is for all the ice coffee lovers who want ice coffee on demand. I use this about 3 times a day everyday. paired with my Starbucks and torani Syrup, some heavy cream, & plant based milk
- REFRESHING ICED COFFEE AT HOME, IN MINUTES! The Mr. Coffee Iced Coffee Maker lets you enjoy delicious, refreshing iced coffee at home or on the go, just the way you like it—brews in under 4 minutes
- BREW AT HOME, SAVE MONEY: By making your own iced coffee at home, you can save up to $800 a year!* *Savings based on consumer spending at least $2.65 a day on purchasing pre-made iced coffee vs. $0.37 a day to make iced coffee at home
6. Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen
I use these faithfully in my water, smoothies, yogurt, & what ever else i can throw it in. I’ve been using this for 3 years now and my hair skin and nails are beautiful and grows at a pretty good rate. my skin is clear and firm. overall i highly recommend this in your daily diet & vitamins